This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as applicable from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Dice Toys Lab is engaged in the business of providing a virtual gaming app for mobile phones by name “LOKA Awaken” (“LOKA” or “App”) to its users (“Users” or “You”). In this Terms and Conditions, the use of words like “we” or “us” or “our” shall mean appropriate reference to Dice.
You may use LOKA after installing the free version on the device. The eligibility to use the said App is 3 years and above. The App is currently a free version, however the same is subject to change in the future when we introduce paid services. By using the free version of this App we will serve ads as per the terms and conditions set forth by Dice. Once the App is installed, only then a binding contract is formed with Us, that is in compliance with this Terms and Conditions and all applicable local, state and national laws, rules and regulations.
Dice reserves the right to change the features of App and/or alter the terms and conditions of this document and the Policies at any time and retains the right to deny access at any time, to anyone who Dice believes has violated the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions incorporated herein by reference will be notified to You via e-mail or by way of an update. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time You agree to the same. In event of amendments to the Terms and Conditions and/or Policies have the effect of diminishing the User’s existing rights or imposing additional obligations on the User, shall be decided by Dice in its sole discretion.
- You understand and agree that, the App is an interactive virtual game. You understand and agree that Dice makes all decisions with regard to the functionality of the App.
- You have the right to upload photos to the App. However, it is the obligation of Dice to inform the user that certain photos are prohibited from being uploading.
- You also give permission to Dice to access your camera, gallery, storage, to store personal information and records of your usage of the gameplay. However, this does not constitute any obligation on the part of Dice to do so.
- Dice reserves the right to introduce new premium or paid services or modify or discontinue any feature of the App.
- The User has the right to share the App or invite other users to use the App by sharing the link to the App on the app store.
- You agree to maintain the security of your username, password and other Personal Data, and not to allow anyone else to use your username or password and not to disclose any of your Personal Data to anyone else. This is as much for your own protection as for our and other Users' protection. You are fully responsible and liable for all use of, and all activity carried out under, your username and password on any service (whether by yourself or by a third party who has become aware of your username and password through your deliberate act or negligence)
- You warrant and undertake that no User Content does or will violate or infringe any third-party rights (including copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary or personal rights) or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You accept that you are personally responsible for your use of the App and for all of your activities on the App(including any User Content).
- The App and all other related materials provided by Dice are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are either owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us or such material which has been derived or aggregated from publicly available resources or from other authorised sources. You agree and undertake not to infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or trade secrets owned by Dice or violate the rights of privacy or the fraudulent use of the services or violates any law for the time being in force.
- You agree and undertake not to impersonates another person or use an anonymous proxy, contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the App; or contains any trojan horses, bugs, bots, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trade or attempts to trade in any item/service, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable Law; may give rise to liability on part of Dice or cause any hindrance (in whole or in part) with respect to the services of Internal Service Providers and links directly or indirectly to or includes descriptions of items that are prohibited under the Terms and Conditions or any other applicable Law including but not limited to the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 (or all applicable corresponding Laws) as amended time to time and rules there under. You agree that in case of any violation of the above provisions, Dice has the right to immediately terminate your access or usage rights to the App without any notice.
- You agree and undertake that You will refrain from accessing information or databases in an unauthorized manner from the App or servers where information or databases are kept.
- You confirm that you shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and Policies to any third party without the specific permission of Dice.
- You will not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, threatening, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content which may incite violence or disturb the peace and integrity of any country including India via the Service.
- You will not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's financial information or identification numbers or copies that would lead to infringement or violation of other people’s rights or privacy or anything in violation of law.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, other works, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via App.
- You will not use the site or the Services to do anything unlawful, illegal, malicious or misleading.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The user shall install the app and make the payment of installation charges in Indian Currency (i.e. Indian Rupee) only using the following modes of payments:
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards;
- Net Banking;
- Any other mode of payment as solely decided by Dice.
- Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by Dice on time. If for any reason Dice does not receive the payment from the credit card issuer or third party gateway in any of the above payment modes, then You shall pay all the amounts due on demand by the Dice.
- In case while making the payment through online gateway the amount is debited from the User’s account but the same is not credited to the Dice’s account, then it will be treated as non-receipt of the amount by Dice.
LIABILITY OF DICE
In no event shall Dice or its affiliates, service providers and Internal Service Providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever) out of or in connection with the App.
INDEMNITY FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OR BREACH
In case you are younger than 18 years of age, your natural or appointed guardian shall be deemed to have undertaken the aforesaid indemnification obligation in favour of Din.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You specifically acknowledge and agree that Your use of the App shall be at your own risk and that the App is provided on “as is” and “as available”. Din, its officers, employees, contractors and agents disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied. Din’s officers, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties about (i) the accuracy, completeness, or content of the App, (ii) the accuracy, completeness, or any content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to the App, and/or (iii) the services found at this App or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this App, and Din assumes no liability arising out any of the above.
The foregoing disclaimer of representations and warranties shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of the App.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Din, its officers, employees, contractors or agents be liable to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, remote, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, including any that may result from:
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of the App,
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of the App,
- the services found at the App or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to the App,
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever,
- third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all content, personal information, financial information or other information and data stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of services to or from the App,
- any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from the App or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to the App,
- any user content or content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or any action taken by minors by the use of the App or any protected class, pornographic, “x-rated”, obscene or otherwise objectionable, and/or
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of Your use of the App whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not Din is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms or Your use of the App.
DIN’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge that Din owns all right, title and interest in and to the App, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein (the "Din’s Rights"). Din’s Rights are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the App. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the App. As described below, Din’s Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the services, including the content of communications appearing on the services, to which such parties may have rights.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in the App and the materials on or accessible via it belong to App or its licensors. The App and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using the App and backing up personal data of the user concerned such as personal photos).
- 'Din' and the Din Logo are trademarks, which belong to Din and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from Din. For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them, whether registrable or not): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, technical knowhow, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
In case of any grievance, objection or complaint on Your part with respect to the App, or Dice, including any complaints or enquiry about suspension, termination or right to use the App, you should promptly raise such grievance or complaint with the designated Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide him/her with all necessary information and/or documents to enable the Grievance Officer to try and resolve the issue.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer as required under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder are
Name - Admin
Mobile - +919886042121
Email - email@example.com
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION: